GST return filing is done to maintain financial accounts per year. GST return is a document that contains the details of the income of the taxpayer. This document needs to be filed with the tax authorities.
Eligibility for return filing
Registered persons taxable under GST has to file 3-monthly returns and 1-annual returns.
· But all the businesses who has not exceeded the exempted limit, which is Rs.2 lakhs all over India and Rs.10 lakhs in Northeastern and Hill States, is not eligible.
· All those businesses that exceed this limit, needs to file GST return
· This should be applicable, even if an entity makes no sale during a given year in the form of NIL returns.
· A company having turnover of more than Rs.1.5 crore needs to file returns monthly. And if the company has turnover of more than Rs.1 crore then, it should be filled annually as well. Below this threshold limit, an enterprise has an option to file it according to their needs.
Steps for filing GST Return
· To file for the GST return, one has to first visit our website: www.legalraasta.com
· Then, click on the ‘tax’ tab and under GST column, click on the GST return button.
· After this, you have to feed in your name, email id and mobile number.
· Here, a user have multiple options to go through according to one’s need and budget. You can select for a free trial of 2 months to get the overall working of our software ‘Taxraahi’.
· If you already have an account, you can login or create a new account.
· Then, click on add company, where you need to feed in GSTN, GSTN password, GSTIN, Date of GST registration, select your type of entity and some other basic details.
· The next step would be to upload the data about your sale & purchases and select the type of file you have accounts in. It could be tally, excel or busy.
· Match in your data and click on the save button.
· Finally you can save the data on our portal. You can either use OTP (one-time password) or captcha.
Types of GST Return
Return Form Particulars Frequency Due date
Returns for a non-resident foreign taxable person
20th of the next month
· Registered persons taxable under GST has to file 3-monthly returns and 1-annual returns.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!
One stop solution for resolving your compliances
Copyright © 2022 Resolve your Compliances | Developed by Binmark